IMPORTANT NOTICE..PLEASE READ!


Okay.

As some of you probably noticed, I am EXTREMELY busy right now, I'm sorry but there's nothing I can do to control it!

I had to go out of town, had Jury Duty, tons of orders, lots of recent custom orders (which slows down my regular ones)
...then..
I'm going to have to go to two weddings soon, one is in NY
Also... 
Jordon and I have a cruise that will be taking place the last week of April/ first week of May. This was unplanned as it was a COMPLIMENTARY cruise and...well no one can pass that opportunity! We have to go on that date because that is the last available cruise that is available (as complimentary) for the whole year.

Now....

The apartment my boyfriend and I were looking at just got a special promotion! I will be moving within the next 1-2 weeks.
Meaning... I'm going to be even MORE busy!
(I'm sure most of you know how hectic the moving process can be)

So, I'm sorry to say but orders may be even more delayed. 
Again, I do not know why all this hectic stuff is all coming at once, it just is.

So please, just bear with me!


Once the cruise passes & I get settled into the new apartment, things will get back up to speed (so beginning next month for sure! =] )

0 swarovski crystals: