A little YouTube Video & Semi-not here for this week

 YouTube video featuring one of my ear cuffs :)



Subscribe to the wonderful Heather here :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have Jury Duty that started today until who knows when....so orders are going to be a bit more delayed. Really sorry, but obviously this is REALLY out of my control

(It is the most boring thing ever. I would much rather sit through a high school class! On top of that.. I live in OC..and the court is in the heart of OC in Santa Ana so traffic is HORRRIBLEEEE!!!!!!!!! rush hour to and from...sigh. The time I spend falling asleep/being half asleep in the court room, I could have done so many jewelry orders! :/ )

I hope those of you in the USA...never get summoned/never get summoned ever again! It's frustrating :( at least for me it is

0 swarovski crystals: