(updated)IMPORTANT, READ..less backed up now :p

Okay I'm actually catching up a little faster than I had expected, lol.
 
BUT
The whole big busy stuff still goes 
moving...cruise..weddings...
(read the previous post!!)

Lets just say that processing time is still going to be 2-10 business days.

You will still get an e-mail from me upon shipment 
(for those of you who order from my blog)
the ones who ordered off Etsy or somewhere, go look at the invoice to see if it's marked as shipped
honestly, spending time messaging each and everyone of you individually right now is not as productive as making the orders!
^hope you understand that^

I'm pretty sure I'll have a couple new designs this week too :]
(have some done, I just haven't posted them)

Again, thank you all for the continued patience and support :D

0 swarovski crystals: