Gold ear cuffs now available :)

Happy V-Day! :)
<3
What's everyone doing?
I decided since my boyfriend always spoils me, I would *try* to spoil him a bit on V-day~

Okay here's an new pic of an old earring design:
can be found on the earrings page

New pic of an older ear cuff design:
Can be found on the Ear cuffs page

And some new ear cuffs...
 NEC71 Single Ear Cuff 
4.5mm Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Stud
$9

 NEC72 Single Ear Cuff
Simple GOLD ear cuff with a gold & silver chain
$7


 Gold Dangle Cuff
Chain lengths of 3" & 2.5"
$4
 NEC73 Single Ear Cuff
Simple 3 chained ear cuff. Chain lengths: 3.5" 3" & 2.5"
$7.25

NEC74 Ear Cuff Set
Solid little star charms..10mm tall
$8.75


Hope you likie :)

I'm hungry!

Anyone got the Verizon iPhone? Unlimited data unlike AT&T! I want it! My boyfriend got it...I'm jealous. My upgrade isn't until another year from now :(

1 swarovski crystals:

Iyah Love said...

Really?? OMGGGGG Unlimited data plan? I still got unlimited but the hubby doesn't. I think i will switch to Verizon since my upgrade is up!