New ear cuffs update


I know I know..I said I was going to make regular stuff...but I'm just so into the ear cuffs because they're so popular!
I still need to readd some PayPal buttons..sorry about that.

NEC65 Ear Cuff Set
Non-tarnish wire swirl ear cuff. 
10mm Swarovski Crystal hearts in Lt. Sapphire
12mm hollow star charm & Swarovski bicone
Other colors available, just ask.
$9

NEC66 Ear Cuff Set
Swarovski Crystal Bicones in Crystal Clear
4mm faux pearls
12mm silver star charms
$8.50

NEC67 Ear Cuff Set
Gold feather charms
Gold & silver chain instead of the basic silver & silver
$8.75

NEC68 Single Ear Cuff
This is for those who like those lonnnnng chains.
Chain lengths 11.5" and 12.5" long 
12mm Star charms
$10
NEC70 Ear Cuff Set
Non-tarnish black wire swirl cuff
12mm Star charms
black n silver chain
$9.25
 Charmy Ear Cuff
$3.25

Select Your Charm
Darken Ear Cuff
$3.25

New pics of older designs:



Now..off to finishing off a few packages & then to the airport..LAX (ahh!)
My first time going to an airport, ever, and alone, driving!
Picking up boyfriend & 2 of his bros...they went to FL because of their grandpa.

0 swarovski crystals: