Swatches, outfit of the day, shoes, Juicy & Lucky Brand for sale~

For sale! I got some BRAND NEW Juicy Couture Stud earrings & Necklace & a Lucky Brand Watch for sale. I guarentee these are not fakes D:
If you're interested, PLEASE E-MAIL ME.

Juicy Couture Wish Pave Heart Necklace
Brand new, never worn.
• Rhodium plate.
• Link chain with crown inset.
• Heart pendant with faceted glass pave and goldtone "Juicy Couture" banner.
• Lobster clasp.
• Adjusts from 16" to 18"L.
• Imported.
 Retails for: $48
Asking for: $30

I will probably remove the tag to prevent returns..
Brand new, Never worn.
Retails for: $98
Asking for: $70 
You can make offers too, but we'll see...serious offers.
Luck of the stylish—this long necklace with dangling charms swings as you walk.
  • Golden metal.
  • Ten assorted rhinestone-detailed charms.
  • Pearlescent cabochons on tree and flower charms.
  • Petite-link chain.
  • Spring-ring clasp with small logo charm detail.
  • 36"L.
Also available in pink: 
 Brand new, never worn.
Silvertone hearts with pavĂ© cubic zirconia. Golden "Juicy Couture" across front. Pierced backs. Imported. 
 Retails for: $45
Asking for: $25

Lucky Brand Love Heart Watch
Brand new, never worn.
Genuine Leather Strap
Not sure how much this retails for but other watches from Lucky that I googled are going for $60~150 soo..
Asking for: $50
You can make offers but we'll see...serious offers.
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I got a Smashbox eyeshadow in Flirt...

Natural Light

With Flash

I got two lipsticks, Revlon in Champagne on Ice & Maybelline Totally Toffee. Totally Toffee comes out more pink on the lips rather than a neutral brown color as it looks like it is.
Excuse the ugly lips. I like natural lighting better :P

A few people were doing outfits of the day so I decided I wanted to do it today :P haha. I just got these shorts for $10~ & the shoes for $15 I'm a bargain buyer!

Shirt detail:

Shoes:

Shorts:
Sorry, bad blurry pic :P I normally don't like shorts, but I really like how these fit my body structure.

3 swarovski crystals:

Sherry Go Sharing said...

u look great :D hehe.. me put on weight

noone said...

I WANT THOSE JUICY STUDS! e mail me julie_lan@hotmail.com :D oh also do you make stud earrings? me ear doesn't do well with dangle ones hence i ask!

Jess said...

Oh, the pink e/s is super cute! I think your lip swatches are great, and hey... your lips are not ugly at all, Juli!

The denim shorts are super casual - great for everyday!

Btw, I so don't like my photo of myself at your sidebar, haha... will try to do a new look with the lovely earrings, so that you can exchange the pic, oki? ;)