Free shipping weekend/Angels Game/Stupid Old Lady..

Free Priority shipping this weekend to people who order $38+!
^For US Residents Only^
Free regular 1st class shipping to orders of $10+!
^For US & International^

To get the free shipping applied, you're going to have to e-mail me your order so I can make an invoice.
Unless it allows you not to select a shipping method when checking out o_o

Free shipping ends Sunday night PST at 12am.

I love Aaron Kelly's  " I don't want to miss a thing" ;D
(American Idol)

A few pics :]
Angels game, opening day April 5th

I dont like this one of me, but he came out good and it was hard to get a good one of him! lol.

Yay fake smiles!


Dude some old lady DROVE INTO the Michaels down the street from me! O_O
  
New business card! similar to the old one, but i like this one better.

1 swarovski crystals:

Zoe said...

You two look so cute together^^..
Woah..that old lady is probably in a shock now,miss u hun~