eBay, Etsy, Selling & rants. Small post

I used to post a few things every once in awhile on eBay and Etsy. It wasn't TOO successful but I think I'm going to start doing that again. The things that sold the most: ear cuffs. I guess because those were the most unique things. Hopefully..this time around of selling on eBay & Etsy, it will be better :D I'm probably just going to do the listing of 5 free items a month on eBay lol. Yay no fees! Etsy is hard to sell my regular jewelry since SOOOO many other people do the same thing >_< Probably why my ear cuffs sold the most.

I got new DVDs...yay! I'm a DVD whore :P 
The Ugly Truth
My Best Friend's Girl
Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian
2012
I seriously need a new DVD case

Etsy is being stupid on uploading my images!! :[

1 swarovski crystals:

Denysia said...

That's great that your starting to sell items on etsy! I still sell a couple items on ebay once in a while, but it gets a little bad at times, because they have this final fee and that's way higher than just selling your items regularly.