Jewelry Clearout Sale! :D Don't forget the giveway!

So Mansi.. who was e-mailing me about a custom cluster bracelet mentioned to me that the shipping to Canada automatically adds $12 for priority shipping... There SHOULD be a way to change it to Standard shipping... so I tested it out to see for myself...and nope. What the heck PayPal!! :[
I edited the shipping stuff on PayPal and took out the Priority shipping option so it doesn't FORCE you to get priority if you don't want it... PayPal and their confusing, non-working ways :[ I've always hated PP to be honest, but it's one of the best, most used methods to pay online :/

As a side note.. if you want to order something through Priority...rather than Standard..you're gonna have to e-mail me about it so I can create and invoice..
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got lots of new cute packaging supplies for jewelry so... packaging will look cute & pretty :]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now onto the sale! Wooo!
How this works... because I'm not gonna be making new PayPal buttons.. (sorry!, there's too much stuff) I might new buttons later!

Please e-mail me with the codes/jewelry that you're interested in so I can make you an invoice :]
Sorry if it's a hassle! >.<

If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me (I'll reply fast)

Earrings
Click here to see the clearance earrings

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SALE NECKLACES, BRACELETS, & EAR CUFFS SOMETIME TODAY.. KEEP ON THE LOOK OUT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
don't forget about the 200 Followers Giveaway I'm having!! :]
I'll be adding more stuff as I get more entries!



0 swarovski crystals: